1. The winning entry will be a lifestyle photograph featuring a caravan or pop-top caravan on location in the great outdoors. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing and original. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition.
2. This competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, except for employees of RV Service Centre and their immediate families.
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Entries should be submitted by via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph and image files must be the original file from your camera or 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
5. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
6. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to RV Service Centre to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
8. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. One entrant shall win a Kovix KTR18 Alarmed stainless steel Trailer Lock valued at $200.
11. The winner’s name and the winning image will feature in the March RVSC Newsletter.
12. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the RV Service Centre and accordingly the RV Service Centre may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the RV Service Centre as a result thereof.