We carry out RV insurance work for all insurance companies, and have developed a reputation for quality work, done on time.
We understand that sometimes an insurance claim can be a stressful time, as the repair process can be quite an unknown for many customers. We seek to take the worry out of the process by explaining the repair in detail, and ensuring your van is repaired to original condition and back on the road as soon as possible.
Caravans and motorhomes can be repaired to as new condition even after relatively large accidents. As most vans use a modular construction method, it is possible to replace damaged sections without needing to completely rebuild the van.
Caravan / Motorhome Insurance Companies
Modern Construction Specialists
We have a specialist team that work with repairs to laminated fibreglass sandwich panel bodies (smooth sided units). As there is a variety of construction methods for these type of bodies, our repair process closely follows the original construction methods.
Traditional Build Experts
And of course, we have years of experience repairing the more traditional type construction of timber or aluminium frame with aluminium cladding.
Full Repair Service
In addition to body repairs we are also qualified to carry out repairs to all areas of the RV including:
- Chassis repairs to steel chassis
- Bent axles
- Fixing windows, doors, skylights & vents
- Fixing steps – manual and electric
- Repairing awnings including re-mounting and re-skinning
- Furniture repairs and furniture modification
- Utility system repairs like 240V, 12V, LPG and plumbing.
- Replacing plumbing fittings or installing new
- Installing new electrical fittings
- Appliance repairs for air conditioners, hot water services, stoves, heaters and more.
Insurance Claim Process
- Lodge a claim with your insurer and obtain a claim #
- Give us a call or email to book in your RV
- We'll provide a quote and necessary documentation direct to the insurer.
- Upon approval we will carry out the repair work
- Pick up your van (or we can deliver), and enjoy your RV like new!