Get an ultimate solar panel system set-up for your caravan, motorhome or camper. Here is what you’ll need:
- Roof mounted solar panels for always-on (even when you are driving), setup-free operation.
- High quality, MPPT regulator, or even better a DC-DC charger (for battery charging from your vehicle or solar) with built in solar regulator.
- High quality AGM, or Lithium batteries.
- Portable solar panel kit, with no regulator. This will allow you to position the panels in the sun and is perfect for that shady site where your roof mounted panels aren’t getting full sunshine.
- Andersen plug input on draw-bar for portable panels. This is a neat way to have your portable panels connected directly to your batteries.
- Shunt based monitoring system for accurate system monitoring. Easy to read battery monitors provide critical information at a glance.
- Quality pure sine-wave inverter to give you mains power from your battery. We offer either a single or double outlet inverter or your inverter can be wired into van outlets and appliances.
Visit us in-store at the RV Service Centre or give us a call to discuss the ultimate solar power system set-up that matches your power needs, lifestyle and your budget.