Are you looking for the ultimate in 12V fans for your caravan. Sick of the cheapies? The noise? The lack of output? Well, checkout the Caframo Sirocco 12V Fan. This is the ducks guts!
- Sirocco 807 12V Fan White
- Super quiet operation
- Large fan size for plenty of air movement
- Sleep timer operation
- Multiple speeds
- Oscillating mode
- Unique gimbaled design
- Three speed push button control
- Ultra quiet, long-life motor
- Four preset timer settings (2, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Timer indicator lights and automatic dimming
- Draws less than 0.4 amps at high speed
- Two mounting options; self adhesive or permanent fixture
- Dimensions: 254 x 305 x 76mm
Most people who purchase one of these for their caravan, end up buying a 2nd one – one for the living area, one for the bedroom. These are the greatest 12V fans we have ever used. Most “12V Fans” are small, very noisy / rattly, and are of very low build quality, but the Sirocco 12V fan is just a beautiful bit of gear.
Using a 12V fan in a caravan can reduce the apparent temperature, making it much more comfortable, especially while sleeping. They take a tiny amount of power so are great for use while free-camping, and relying on your van’s house batteries.
These 12V caravan frans even help while the air conditioner is running. Circulating the cold air throughout the van assists in the efficiency of cooling your caravan.
- Allows full 360° rotation for limitless positioning
- Quiet, comfortable cabins
- Efficient use of space
- Matches any interior
- Easy to install