Selling a 2nd Hand Caravan
If you’re looking to sell your caravan 2nd hand, there are a number of things you need to be aware of.
- Provide a safety certificate – which can be issued by a licensed caravan inspector.
- Provide a current LPG certificate – which can be issued by a licensed gas fitter.
- Provide a proof of disposal form – issued by Queensland Transport / Dept of Transport and Main Roads (TMR)
- Provide a bill of sale to the purchaser
- Have the van professionally serviced recently
- Make buy aware of any known issues